Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Just a blurb

I will be getting my tonsils out soon, which is both exciting and terrifying news for me. I am excited because I have always hated my tonsils and thought they needed to come out for awhile. It is terrifying me because I am scared of surgery. I know, I'm a wuss and what not, but there are risks involved with surgery, like death and that is not a good thing. I'm not scared of dying, I believe that I'll die when I'm supposed to die and how I'm supposed to die. So if I am supposed to die when getting my tonsils out then so be it, I'll be dead and there is nothing that I'll be able to do about that. Until then I'm just going to keep going to sleep at random hours, like tonight's bed time is about 7 pm, and I'm perfectly happy with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment