Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Updated

I keep checking for the blogs I follow to see if they have updated anything, and then today I realized there might be some people checking to see if I updated anything. SO here I am updating it. Haha. Breads class is done and I'm in Entremets and Petit Gatuexs. Which is small cakes and  "between meals" is entremets. I really dislike cakes classes. I still haven't found an internship yet, which sucks because there are two weeks left in the trimester and I need to have one before the 8th of March because that is when the next trimester starts. I've been trying to contact this place in Utah to see if they want me, and so far I haven't heard much from them. I sent them my resume and they sounded interested in having an intern, I just don't know if they are interested in having me. Oh well, I'll get a place one way or another, the school has to find me a place. That is all that I have to update people on. Nothing too exciting going on in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment