Thursday, February 24, 2011

Spring Break and Chocolate Mousse

So I completed my winter trimester of labs, I do have to make up one because I got bronchitis. I did get my internship figured out finally. I'm going to Utah and I'm driving there starting on the 4th. On other news I don't know what to do for the next like week or so.  But I have a reciepe for you:

Chocolate Mousse
12 oz Dark courverture
2 oz Butter melted
3 oz Egg yolks
1# Heavy cream
5 oz Egg whites
1 oz Granulated sugar
Place chocolate in a bowl and melt over simmering water. Blend in butter. Lightly stir in egg yolks. Whip cream to a soft peak and fold into the chocolate mixture. Whip egg whites and sugar to a medium peak and fold into the chocolate mixture. Fold sugar into chocolate mixture in two stages.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on moving to Utah. Where are you going to be working?

    ReplyDelete