Sunday, April 1, 2012

Peaches and Cream

I have a filling that does not like to stay put.I was flossing my teeth like I'm supposed to last night, when all of a sudden one of my back molars really started to hurt. I knew this feeling from somewhere when I realized I somehow pulled the filling off with my floss. Since my dentist isn't open on weekends I have to wait until tomorrow morning at the earliest to find out when I can be seen to get it filled again. This is the second time that this filling as come off in about two months I think. Its been hard eating and drinking things. If it is cold it hurts even if it isn't on that side of my mouth. Even breathing hurts sometimes.
I made an awesome dessert today. It was peaches and cream cake? I don't really know what to call it besides peaches and cream.

Peaches and Cream Dessert
3/4 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 (4 oz) package cook and serve vanilla pudding mix

3 tbsp butter, melted
1/4 cup milk
1 egg

 1 (16 oz) can peaches, drained reserving 1/3 cup, chopped

1 8 oz package cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
1/3 cup reserved peach juice

Take some flour add vanilla cook and serve pudding mix and some baking powder. Mix those together add some melted butter, eggs and milk. Pour into a pan and sprinkle with peaches. Pour cream cheese mixture over top and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes. Enjoy warm or cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment