Monday, October 25, 2010

Kendra Marie

So this isn't going to be about baking and pastry its not even going to have a recipe. Right now I just want to talk about my bestest friend and why I love her. Kendra moved into my neighborhood the last year I was in high school. And this was the first American that was actually the same age as I was. Sure there were older people and younger kids but never someone the same age/grade as I was, until Kendra. Not only did I get to be best friends with Kendra but her sisters as well. I was accepted into the family like another kid. I guess you could say that we became sisters in a way. We did practically everything together. We went on a ski trip to the Alps. And if we hadn't gone skiing then the tumor would never have been found. Its been two years and not the tumor is back again. Kendra had fallen while we were skiing and had to be rescued by ski patrol. When we got back home Kendra had to go to the doctor and that's when they found out that she had a tumor in her knee. She had surgery to remove it. And it came back. So they did surgery on it again. Now it has come back for the third time. She is in Florida right now and I have no way of being there for her. I can't leave to go visit her because I have school. I just want to be able to do something for her, but I have no idea what I can do for her. I love her more than my own brother. But that's not saying much because I greatly dislike my brother. So maybe I should say that I love her more than I dislike my own brother.
I miss you bunches Kendra.


Its supposed to say Fire! Fire! What Now?! (inside joke)




No comments:

Post a Comment