Sunday, July 17, 2011

Money? What money?

So I've been working for BK for a couple weeks, okay maybe a month, I don't know how long I've been working there. The point is that I've been getting paid. And while it feels good to get money, I still really hate working there. I spent my last paycheck on a beautiful new kitchen aid. I haven't used it yet, but I already love it and the new recipes that can go with it. Like making bread. "But Sara, you don't need a kitchen aid to make bread."
I know that random person, but I now have a kitchen aid and it will make it that much easier. I haven't decided on which recipe to try out first in my kitchen aid. Any ideas? My cousin is having a birthday on the 31st, and he wants me to make something creative, something other than a plain old boring yellow cake. I was thinking maybe a pineapple upside down cake, because I think they are delicious, but I'm going to go on like a scavenger hunt to try and find a "creative, delicious, worthy of my kitchen aid" recipe. And I have no idea why I felt the need to say all this at 12:37 am... but I did, and now I must go off to dream-land so that I can go to work-hell in the morning.
Have I mentioned that I've worked every weekend since I started, except one, and I had to request that one off. But ended up working for my mom on that weekend, which was supposed to be spent relaxing, but we had a garage sale. With garage sales the WHOLE family needs to help out apparently... Also I'm putting my two week notice in on the 1st...

No comments:

Post a Comment