Saturday, July 9, 2011

Pastry Chef? Indeed!

I know I have been absent most of the time on this blog, and I'm not going to promise to try and do better about it. Because I know that I would break that promise. I really hate working at BK. But in a sense I'm glad that I'm working at BK. One I'm getting paid to work there, two it only confirms more that I want to be a baker. For awhile there I was just saying that that is what I wanted to do, because people told me that that is what I should be. But for me, it only hit me more recently. After doing my internship and having very few days where I just wanted to be lazy and lounge around and not go to work. Versus not wanting to go to work at all. I think that I have told my mom almost every time I have to work that I don't want to go to work.
On other news we had a garage sale this weekend, and we got rid of quite a bit of the pile that had been gathering in our basement. We still have some stuff that didn't sell. Things like clothing that we were trying to sell is going to be donated so we feel good about ourselves. Other things like my X-Box is going to be put on craigslist. So if you know anyone that wants an X-box 360 elite, its hardly been used, let me know.
There really isn't much else that has been going on in my life recently. I'm going to try to go to the Ren Faire on the 16th. And hopefully I'll get to see one of my good friends the weekend of the 23rd. Hopefully I'll be back to post more before almost a month has gone by...if not I'll be back eventually. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment