Friday, December 10, 2010

Holly

I have bronchitis... Joy. I decided to drop my lab so that I could get better and ready for doubles...I went to the doctor's both on Wednesday and today. I went again today because I still wasn't feeling any better with the meds that I had gotten. So I went back and got some different meds. While I was there my mom found a kitten on our front porch. She is adorable. We decided to name her Holly, because it is the Christmas time and we wanted a name that went with the season. The bad thing is that we don't think that we can keep her because of our other animals. The dogs are curious about her, but they would adjust to her like they did to our other cat. Lexi on the other hand seems to be afraid of her. I don't get why, Holly is just this tiny little ball of fur and probably doesn't weigh more than a pound or two. She is very vocal and purrs a lot. I mean she is like a motor boat the way she purrs. So I don't know what we are going to do. That's about it for me this week. I post more when I feel better and when we know what we are going to do with Holly.

No comments:

Post a Comment