Thursday, December 30, 2010

Snow!

It snowed today! I love the snow, and how it makes everything look. I went to the Air Force Base that is about 8 miles away from my house to get some supplies to make some ice cream. My car is supposed to handle well in the snow. My uncle told me that the Dodge Caliber handled well in the snow when he drove one. Well he lied, or my Caliber just doesn't fit in with the other Calibers. I almost crashed into our house trying to park in the garage, because my car didn't want to go up the drive-way that didn't have more than probably 2 or 3 inches.
I have been working on homework, my application for spring tri, and my resume. Since I procrastinate a lot, it will probably wait until the last minute to get done, but I'm trying to not procrastinate.
Just a short post today, posting more would allow me to procrastinate longer and I need to try to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment