Sunday, November 7, 2010

Dump Cake

I have my first follower!!! I'm excited. Haha. My best friend, Kendra, told me about Disney College and now I think that I'm going to check it out and maybe go. Yes I realize that may sound a bit funny, but its an internship that you get paid for, and with my degree I have to do an internship anyways, so why not get paid for it? I got on here to say something funny and witty, but I forgot. I have been forgetting a lot lately. Like I told my mom that I wanted to have something for dinner sometime soon and now neither of us can remember what it was I wanted.

Something else that is annoying is that I have a habit of picking at wounds. And right now I have a pimple on my forehead that has been annoying me and I have already gotten all the gross stuff out of it, but it is still annoying, and I keep trying to pick at it. So now I am walking around with a band aid on my forehead like some kind of weirdo. But I figure it is better to not pick at it and look weird than to pick at it and have yet another scar. See the thing about me is that the smallest cut or poke will leave a scar. I have so many that I have forgotten how most of them happened. The interesting ones of course I remember but ones from like a mosquito bite, I don't remember. I have these four small like scars on my left arm that are from a girl who got angry at me and decided to dig her nails into my arm. She is also the bitch who dug her thumb nail into my chin. One of my newest scars, is one on my leg from I ran into some wood. (I'm sure you wanted to hear about my pimple or about my scars. But whatever, this is my blog and if you don't want to read about my life then why are you reading my blog?)

The other day I was looking through my pile of recipes to find something delicious to make and I thought of my best friend, and I think Kendra's family were actually the first people to introduce me to this kind of cake and so I made it. Its a really easy cake to make and is really easy. All you do is have a pan that is lightly greased, dump all the ingredients in and then bake. Simple as that.

21 oz can of Cherry Pie filling
20 oz can of crushed Pineapple(don't drain)
1 yellow cake box mix
1 cup melted butter
7 oz. coconut

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Put the pineapple and pie filling in the bottom of the 9 x 13 in. lightly greased pan. Sprinkle the cake mix over the filling, evenly. Pour the melted butter over the cake mix as evenly as possible. Sprinkle the coconut over and bake for 50-60 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment