Friday, November 19, 2010

Update: Bruchetta

So a few things went wrong with my bruchetta. First off I didn't have mozzarella, and then I didn't have french bread. I ended up using hamburger buns because thats what we had. I also ended up using Parmesan, but I kind of had planned on that anyway. And when I finally had it finished it was not that great. I was eating the tomatoes with the sauce by them selves, and it was pretty good, but I think that you need to have french bread. I mostly think that you need the french bread because while trying to eat one piece it completely fell apart in my hands. Oh well. It was a good try. Other than the bruchetta kind of being a let down dinner was delicious. The chicken was delicious as always. I'll post the recipe at a later date.

Sorry if it doesn't make sense at parts, I'm sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment