Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Snow, Snow and More Snow

Last night there was supposed to be this big huge blizzard and the news stations and what not were trying to scare us into being prepared for a HUGE snow storm. It lasted for a few hours didn't dump as much snow as it did on Saturday. Whatever.
On Monday my cousin Jesse came over and we went to see my cousin Lily. I had promised my mom that I was going to get lots of pictures of Lily, but me being the genius that I am I forgot my camera. Oh well I'll see her again soon and I'll get pictures of her then. The funny thing about Lily was that she didn't seem to like Jesse. I was holding her and like every time she would look at Jesse she would start to cry and get upset. At one point she gave him THE saddest look a baby could give you. I thought it was really cute and kind of funny. But she warmed up to after she got her bottle. After the bottle it was nap time so Jesse and I went to the movies. We went to see the movie Due Date. It was pretty funny. My cousin and I need to stop going to R rated movies together... lets just say it get awkward.
Tuesday started out with my Grandma Jo and I going to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1. It to me was kind of a let down. My favorite Harry Potter movie is still the third one. However I still can't wait for the second part. My aunts Monica and Vera were supposed to come over with their grandchildren. But since there was supposed to be some huge snow storm they decided against it. My cousin Jesse also was supposed to come over but also decided against it. So instead we just got ready for the storm to hit and prepared to lose electricity. I read a book and listened to music. My Tuesday was a little boring, besides the movie. Oh well, that's how it goes sometimes. My cousin Jesse is going to come over later on today and we are going to do something, I don't know what yet. I've only seen two of my cousins and one didn't even know that I was here. Most of my cousins work and what not, and I understand that they are busy. I just would like to know that you would like to see me while I'm here, whether or not you actually can come is a different story...
We just looked out the back door at my Grandma's house and you can barely tell it snowed in one area because of the amount of leaves that fell on top of the snow. I will upload pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment