Friday, November 12, 2010

Lazy Americans

So today, well this evening really, we were being lazy Americans and not cooking dinner for ourselves. Instead we turned to the trusty old favorite of Dominoes Pizza, one of only about three restaurants that actually deliver to our house. And over the last year or so that they have been in business we have order from them numerous times and enjoyed it. Not once have we been told that we had to tip a certain amount, until tonight. My mom only tipped $2. A little while after we had gotten the pizza and were enjoying it. We got a phone call from the manager at Dominoes Pizza. Apparently there is a minimum tip amount that we must tip because of where we live and it is SO far away from the store. So we are now down to two places to order from that deliver so we can be lazy Americans. Don't get me wrong I love being a lazy American a lot of times. I just wish we had more options than pizza or Chinese food. That's my little rant about how stupid Dominoes Pizza is. I mean come on, you are going to call a loyal customer and tell them that they didn't tip enough, when it was the employees fault for not notifying us. Also, who the hell sets a minimum tip limit because of how far a customer lives?

I have been watching all the Harry Potter movies over and over again this last week in preparation for my trip to Utah. See I'm going to take my Grandma Jo to go see the first part of the last movie. I've tried to take her to see all the movies in theaters, but I haven't really succeeded in that. It was kinda hard to when we lived on opposite sides of the world. And I'm really excited to see it, the commercials make it look awesome. I just hope that the commercial doesn't make it look more awesome than it actually is. My favorite movie is the third one, I don't know why. I just think that it is the best one.

I only have four days left of class, eight days until I fly out. I'm excited!!! I also made myself a scarf and hat that match. To go with my Dominoes rant, well kind of. Its more of something that happened because we got Dominoes. We had a coupon to get a free chocolate crunch lava cake thingy. Anyway, I put some of the chocolate sauce on my finger and my white cat, Lexi, was sniffing my finger and I may have smashed it into her face. Well it made like a little Hitler mustache. It was cute. I wanted to get a picture of her, but she was being unreasonable and squirming. I still had chocolate on my finger and while trying to hold her to try and get a picture I ended up smearing more chocolate on her face. OOPS! Max was very interested in trying to clean it off and she wasn't having it. Max is really cute, when I'm messing with Lexi and she isn't happy he get all worried about her. And when I let her go he has to sniff her and make sure she is okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment