Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Max

I don't have a recipe to share today. I haven't made anything interesting recently, well besides the Nieman-Marcus cookies, but I already shared that recipe. Halloween was on Sunday, as if you guys didn't know that, but I didn't do anything besides hand out candy to the cute little kids in our neighborhood. There were these two little boys that were really cute, one was wolverine and the other was spider-man. They were really cute and I gave them a lot of the candy. I'm a sucker for cute little kids.

On Mondays and Wednesdays I have one class from 6pm to 8pm. Well apparently the teacher was sick and didn't notify the class that she wasn't going to be there. It would not be such a problem to me if I lived on campus. But I don't. I live about twenty minutes away from campus, and that is on a good day without traffic. Oh and this is the second time that a teacher was sick and didn't notify the students, so I'm kind of pissed off. If class is canceled I would much rather save gas and not travel to campus. At least I'm not like my friend Benita who travels about 45 minutes to campus. So class was canceled, which ended up being a good thing. We have three animals, two dogs and a cat. Max and Skippy are the dogs and Lexi is the spoiled cat. (I joke around with my mom that I've given my cat a complex, where she thinks she is fat when she isn't. Like I've told her that she is such a fatty and she won't eat as much as usual.) Max, my brother's dog (the dog lives with me and my parents, my brother does not), cut his paw somehow. He ended up needing to go to the vet to get stitches. The poor thing now has to wear a cone. His foot is all bandaged and he looks pathetic. Its his back right foot that got injured, which is interesting because when my cat broke her leg, she broke her back right leg. She was 10 weeks old when she broke her leg, while Max is now 10 years old and hurting his leg. Those are the two similarities that I can think of, but there might be more. I think that it is kind of spooky when things are similar, like it being both back right legs and the whole thing with 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment